Software Consultant (Remote) - #19503984
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Do you have a passion for customer success and an ever-changing daily work lifestyle where no two days are the same? Do you thrive on pushing the status quo with innovative technology solutions in evolving industries?
Veeva CP&C (Consumer Products & Chemicals) is looking for Consultants with system implementation experience to join our team in North America. Help implement solutions for our customer's claims and packaging and copy management process.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you would be responsible for discovering, understanding, and implementing solutions fit for purpose with a cross-functional set of stakeholders in R&D, Marketing, Legal, Regulatory and other teams. Working closely within the team to contribute learnings towards product innovation initiatives and implementation methodology.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Execute implementation projects for CP&C customers with focused expertise on Veeva Claims
- Conduct workshops, gather system requirements, design, configure and validate Vault solutions
- Be responsible for project management activities such as timeline and resource planning, leading cross-functional teams, and budget tracking & forecasting
- Manage communication between the project team, customer, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with customers' business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns to customer needs
- Ensure customer success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Continue to expand and develop industry knowledge to enhance our delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers.
- 2+ years of experience implementing content and/or data management systems with the ability to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solutions designs
- Demonstrated work history in critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see customer success with solution implementation
- Desire to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a support networkAbility to travel 50-70%; easy access to an airport
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, Salesforce, Sharepoint, or other SaaS/cloud-based platforms
- Experience working with or for Consumer Products & Chemicals companies; including, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemical Manufacturing, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages or related organizations
- R&D, R&D Operations or Marketing background, understanding of overall claims management process from ideation through launch on-pack or digitally
- Knowledge of Consumer Products & Chemicals product development processes from insight to launch preferred
- Locality to customer hubs (NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Columbus, OH)
Perks & Benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Work from home
- Health & wellness programs
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.