CCB - Product Manager, Vice President - #19503987
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Chase is seeking a talented product manager to join our Digital Communications Platform team. This role will support the control initiatives to ensure new platforms and capabilities are built using modern architecture with end-to-end controls, reporting, and instrumentation. You will be expected to collaborate with business product owners, control partners and design and development teams to develop a unified customer communications experience across all customer and product types. You will also support defining the strategic vision and roll out of new digital communications product capabilities across the firm. You will drive the planning, sequencing and implementation of these controls initiatives towards an end-state transformation based on value, impact and time to market.
We're looking for someone who can quickly learn our Digital Communications Platform, as well as, internalize the needs of our business partners, understand and track current market capabilities, and assist in shaping new digital communications solutions. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills. Candidates should also be detail oriented self-starters who can easily adapt to changes in business environment.
- Evaluate business requests and controls needed through the lens of our customer-centered communications framework and influence stakeholders to find customer friendly strategies that deliver business results.
- Identify opportunities to develop best-in-class capabilities based on customer needs and team expertise while leveraging the firm's strengths and available resources.
- Determine the product delivery and horizontal roadmap that delivers incremental value across multiple releases; modification of roadmap based on changing market needs, customer behavior, risk and controls needs and opportunities.
- Provide leadership to influence and matrixed core team members, incorporating feedback from across all LOBs and functions.
- As the controls initiatives lead, partner with our tech teams within their sprint cycles to be sure all epics and stories are clearly defined with specific acceptance criteria and delivered on time. Help drive the completion of business epics and the removal of blockers.
- Implement agile principles to increase speed and frequency of product delivery by maintaining and communicating a prioritized and detailed product backlog.
- Grow into a subject matter expert on Digital Communications with an end to end understanding of the controls landscape.
- Provide program update efforts across a variety of forums.
- 7+ years of product or relationship management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement. Proven track record of delivery.
- Demonstrated experience creating and using strategy to solve complex problems.
- Structured thinker with proven ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders across cross functional teams and at all levels (business, technology, operations, executives, peer and staff).
- Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under pressure and adapt to unexpected circumstances. Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organization environments.
- Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team.
- Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market.
- Experience with Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint) JIRA, Confluence Tools.
- Consulting/Strategy and/or process improvement background.
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree is desirable.