Amazon Media Associate Manager - #19504032
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The Amazon Media Associate Manager is accountable for successfully managing Amazon campaigns for a few Merkle clients. This role requires experience managing complex and sophisticated Amazon campaigns. The primary responsibilities in this role are to be the go-to Amazon expert, successfully leading the day-to-day the Amazon campaigns; act as the central hub of collaboration and problem solving across various departments/resources including senior level colleagues at Merkle and senior level business leaders at the client, while delivering against aggressive client objectives.
Amazon Media Management
- Oversees and guides Amazon search and DSP program for enterprise-level client, managing multiple lines of business
- Main point of contact for client, third-party vendors, and internal departments for matters involving paid search in that unit. Daily in-person or email/phone communication with client and internal departments managing other digital services for client.
- Oversees work of analysts, under guidance of account leadership.
- Contributes to the development and execution of market strategies for Amazon campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Responsible for translating objectives from client and account leadership and translating into strategy and tactics for Amazon campaign.
- Analysis, Thought Leadership & Communication
- Employs analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem-solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage campaigns.
- Utilizes business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship.
Teamwork & Project Management
- Provides proactive management and coaching of Analysts supporting account; effectively communicating task execution and timeline requirements, strategic guidance, and constructive feedback to aid in their growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities. Responsible for performance evaluations and feedback.
- Works comfortably in dynamic, time intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.
- 2+ years of Amazon Media experience, preferably on the Agency side and relevant to e-Retail/CPG
- Experience in Amazon Sponsored Ads, Amazon DSP, and Retail
- Strong professional presence and communication skills
- Support /oversee project/accounts
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem solving skills; able to draw conclusions and with guidance, you are able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, vlookups, and chart building. Working knowledge of Visual Basic macros is a plus.
- Additional Amazon software skills a plus (e.g. PacVue, Kenshoo, Teikametrics.)
- Uses acquired expertise and knowledge to solve business challenges and provide focus to subordinates
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.