Teller II - #19504036
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000+ members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking a Full -Time Teller to join our Uptown Branch. Tellers provide exceptional service in assisting our members with their financial needs while supporting the Credit Union's Seven Cooperative Principles, Vision and Mission. The tellers are a trusted financial resource to existing and potential members by assisting with routine financial transactions at an exceptional service level. They use a consultative approach to evaluate, educate and fulfill member financial needs and refers members to financial consultants, business services, mortgage services, home equity, and investment services when necessary.
- Assist members of the Credit Union with their financial needs in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable and timely manner
- Identify and discuss member needs and promote the cross-selling of Credit Union products and services
- Comply with all regulations and security procedures
- Effectively handle all financial instruments including cash, checks etc.
- Work effectively in a team environment, contributing to the success of the branch and organization
The ideal candidate will have 1- 3 years prior teller experience or very heavy cash volume experience. High school diploma or GED. Demonstrated computer experience, proficient written and verbal communication skills, and superior customer service skills.
We are searching for candidates who can work Full -Time at 37-40 hours per week with open availability and flexibility, Monday thru Saturday.