Administrative Intern 1 - #19504039
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
The Automation & Geosciences Sector of ARA is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated and collaborative individual to join our administrative staff as an Administrative Intern on a part-time basis. In this position you will have the responsibility of assisting our administrative team with front desk operations and general administrative functions.
As an Administrative Intern you will support our administrators with various tasks. You will have the opportunity to greet our visitors, answer the switchboard, assist our accounts payable team with gathering and sorting paperwork, as well as general administrative functions such as filing and scanning.
- What you'll do as an Administrative Intern 1
- Greet visitors & answer the switchboard
- Open & distribute mail
- Accounts payable duties, such as matching invoices and packing slips
- Administrative Intern 1 Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Flexible hours
Willingness to work in a group, assisting personnel in the administrative and accounting field.
- Administrative Intern 1 Preferences
Courses or degree being pursued relative to Business Development, Business Management or Accounting fields.
- Company & Division Information
- Applied Research Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. The company, founded in Albuquerque, NM, in 1979, currently employs over 1,500 professionals and continues to grow. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense technologies, civil technologies, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement. The corporation also provides sophisticated technical products for environmental site characterization, pavement analysis, and robotics.