Restorative Aide (CNA) - Day Shift - #19504042
Transitional Care Management
About the facility:
Under new leadership: Transitional Care Management (TCM) now manages this Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) as of 9/1/2019. Our goal is a focus on quality care and excellent customer service for the staff & the patients alike. While we have many team members that have been with the center for several years, we are expanding.
· During the interview, you may hear: ‘You can expect to be busy, and time will fly by on your shift, but you will go home knowing you made a difference in someone’s life.’
The Terrace has 115 beds & multiple levels of care, including a growing short term rehab unit – and a 4 Star Quality Measure rating.
Location: We are located in a residential area, dotted with businesses and close to the Glen Flora Country Club and parks. 7 miles east of Great America (Hwy 94) and easy access to Highways 131 & 137.
*Join us and love what you do again.
Restorative Aide (CNA)
Start Date: within 1-2 weeks
- Days (7am-3pm) with weekend rotations
Full-time opportunity to join our team!
What we need from you:
- CNA certification in IL
- Prior experience as a Restorative Aide is required
- Current CPR card
- Experience with memory care and mental health population preferred
Similar titles: restorative aide, RA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, c.n.a., certified nurse assistant, nursing aide, nurse aide, patient care tech, pct
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.