Merchandise Photographer - #19504056
SeaWorld San Antonio
Can you say "cheese" without actually being cheesy? Have you got an eye for excitement? Do you have a passion for turning meaningful moments into megapixels? We're looking for engaging and energetic individuals to join us as Merchandise Photographers.
What you get to do:
As a Merchandise Photographer, you'll help guests turn their wonderful park memories into fun, lasting photographic imagery. We're looking to you to provide exceptional guest service while answering any questions guests may have about their experience. You will:
- Greet and interact with guests, answer questions and resolve guest issues
- Actively approach guests to encourage group or individual photos
- Take high quality images
- Direct guests on how to view and purchase photos
- Process and edit photos using computer software
- Sell retail merchandise and photos when assigned
- Keep all assigned areas clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
What it takes to succeed:
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take quality images with digital camera
- Ability to accurately handle cash and learn to use point of sale system
- Ability to maintain composure and make quick decisions in stressful situations
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Previous guest service and photography experience preferred
- DSLR camera knowledge a plus
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you'll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we're looking for you!
SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.