Activity Assistant - #19504068
Augustana Care Corporation
Parks' Place, a new memory care facility in Plymouth, MN, is seeking a Full Time Activity Assistants (36 hours including weekends) to join our team! In this role, you will provide support to our resident community. You will assist in the comfort and well-being of our residents, giving them dignity and respect as well as friendship and a reason to smile.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
Activity Assistant responsibilities:
- Assist with transporting residents (to the dining room, activities, etc.)
- Enhance resident dining experience by greeting residents and delivering meals.
- Assist with passing water mugs, passing out linens, etc.
- Play games, cards, arts and crafts and provide fun entertaining activities
- Assist residents with getting settled in their new environment.
- Activities or monitoring.
- Transfer residents in wheelchairs after proper training.
- Empty linen and stock supplies.
- Perform non-personal/non-invasive duties as requested.
Resident Concierge Assistant skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Passion working with older adults required.
- Ability to provide friendly customer service to residents and families.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
Parks' Places Offers:
As a Parks' Place Employee you'll not only become part of the family you'll have these benefits as well: Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday pay, competitive wages, and full-time staff will also have access to credits to be used towards private health plans (available after 30 days full time employment).
About Augustana Care & Cassia:
Cassia is an affiliation between Augustana Care & Elim Care. Cassia is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia & Parks' Place are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employers Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran