Analyst, Disbursments - #19504089
Trinity Industries Inc
Date: Dec 26, 2020
City: Dallas, TX
Contract type: Full time
What you'll do:
- Manage all cash disbursement functions for Trinity Industries.
- The role will ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures, and will drive the execution of continuous improvement and automation projects for the areas of responsibility leveraging Shared Services experience and contemporary best practices.
- Responsibilities will include partnering with the Financial Shared Services Leadership to develop and/or maintain procedures in which vendors are paid timely, available vendor discounts are taken and supplier rebates are earned.
- Manage all disbursements processed within Trinity
- Ensure all financial transactions relating to disbursements are properly recorded, filed, and reported, and related accounts are appropriately reconciled and controlled
- Contribute to process redesign and leverage technology to efficiently support the business, documenting all revisions to current policies and procedures
- Monitor all internal controls within the disbursement function and compliance with relevant corporate policies and procedures
- Work with Treasury to align with strategic cash management initiatives
- Partner with Shared Service Leadership to capitalize on RPA and other automation opportunities
- Review and process Clear Check, Positive Pay and Epay payment reconciliations
- Participate and/or lead project initiatives, including the optimization of payment methods and the elimination of paper processes.
What you'll need:
5+ years related experience within a Shared Services environment managing disbursement processes
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills