Dell Boomi Specialist Master - #19504094
Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.
Dell Boomi Specialist Master
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Consultant at Deloitte you can help build and deliver technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple technologies while delivering engagement specifics under the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
A Deloitte Consulting's technology professional helps clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. As a core Dell Boomi Integration team member, you will work within an engagement team to define, develop, deliver and support Integration Processes on Dell Boomi integrating multiple Cloud and On-Premise Applications that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. Activities typically include:
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Contribute in evolving a Customer's EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
- Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
- Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full engagement lifecycle
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing engagements and accomplishing goals
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related cost
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
- Perform other related tasks as required
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end to end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 6+ years of relevant Consulting or Industry Experience
- 3+ years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
- Experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
- Experience using Dell API Management solutions (or Equivalent experience in Apigee, Mashery) is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 3 years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE preferred)
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
- Understanding of the different integration patterns
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as On-Premise environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) and APIs.
- Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Dell Boomi Atomsphere Certifications (Level I and II)
- Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCSPMAK068-CBO