Senior Associate, Development & Exempt Organizations Tax - #19504112
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Development & Exempt Organizations practice.
- Provide a range of advisory service to tax exempt organizations in the areas of internal audit, enterprise risk, and internal control
- Operate as part of a dedicated team of experienced exempt organization tax professionals
- Work on a portfolio of client relationships of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Lead teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Direct risk and financial performance of engagements including billings, collections and project budgets
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Minimum of two years of focused exempt organization experience in an accounting firm, organization and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or Attorney preferred
- CIA certification desired
- Strong knowledge of and service delivery experience with internal controls, internal audit delivery, and enterprise risk management
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams with excellent verbal and written communications skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.