Covid Unit Nurse - #19504148
Baylor Scott & White Health
The Registered Nurse (RN) exhibits and executes Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) Values & Behaviors in delivering and coordinating patient care. Utilizing the BSWH nursing professional practice model, the RN is a licensed professional who is responsible for:
- using clinical reasoning
- developing, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care
- managing both emotional and physical patients
- assessing patient and family level of understanding to provide effective communication and education
- working collaboratively with medical staff
- providing quality care in a compassionate and professional manner
The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse (RN) position will be compassionate, caring and experienced in developing/implementing the plan of care for each patient, making recommendations for patient interventions, and collaborating with other health care providers to deliver care and document outcomes. The successful candidate must promote safe passage for their patients by using knowledge of patient needs and the healthcare environment to assist patients to transition through the healthcare encounter without any preventable complications or delays.
Location/Facility - [Enter Facility Name] (i.e. Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano)
Specialty/Department/Practice - [Enter Spec/Dept/Prac] (i.e. Critical Care, Radiology, Family Care)
Shift/Schedule - [Enter Shift & Schedule] (i.e. Days, Nights, PRN or Weekends; 30 hours/week_full-time_part-time)
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.