Strategic Account Specialist - Hospitality - Spectrum Enterprise - #19504153
At a glance:
- Are you a growth-focused professional knowledgeable of the technology and communications needs of hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations?
- Can you commit to a sales role acquiring small to medium hospitality clients through consultative sales techniques?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about solving the complex technology and communication needs for hospitality providers. As a Strategic Account Specialist for Hospitality, you possess an in-depth understanding of the challenges facing hospitality organizations and excel at recommending cost-effective solutions. With a focus on consultative sales, you outline unique combinations of services for new and existing small-to-medium hospitality organizations that align with their needs. You are passionate about selling, transferring, providing information and offering assistance on all aspects of fiber services to potential and current clients.
You accelerate business growth by developing client relationships through interpersonal phone and email communications. You proactively identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an office position and travel as needed to capture and manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Sales team by cultivating new logo fiber and coaxial opportunities and achieving a monthly revenue quota.
- Achieve sales objectives by learning or applying hospitality procurement processes and navigating the sales process accordingly.
- Drive the sales process through proactive, consultative needs analyses with new prospective clients, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Highlight product benefits to clients through the design, development and facilitation of sales proposals and presentations.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events.
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine the serviceability of prospects, including the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis to sales management.
- Report sales activities and client information by maintaining accounts in Salesforce.
- Ensure the timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention by working with the Account Management team.
- Maximize the sales process by collaborating with other business service support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing.
- Improve abilities and stay current on industry trends by attending all Sales meetings and training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas with two years of experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions.
- Three years of telecommunications-related sales experience.
- Availability to travel to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle, to include travel during inclement weather.
- Solid ability to work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- Quick learner that can apply that knowledge while working in a team environment.
- Valid and active State driver's license and safe driving record.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working within the hospitality vertical.
- History of selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business industry.
- Positive attitude and an inner desire to push themselves.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Aptitude to learn the product suite and Spectrum Enterprise style of selling.
- In-depth industry knowledge.
- Proven networking and negotiation skills with the ability to manage and foster change.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to "virtually" meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
FCC Unit: 13538 Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise SCM225 Apply NowApply Later