Team Lead Mortgage Processor - Richardson - #19504162
How to apply: Please apply through Prosperity Bank's Career Center at https://www.prosperitybankusa.com/Careers and to find more job opportunities with our company.
- A pre-employment credit check will be run on all qualified applicants.
Mentor, train, and monitor the progress and accuracy of the team's workflow and performance. Be a sounding board of knowledge for the processors on that team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Responsible for coordinating PTO requests and coverage of team production
Responsible for aiding and input for team members in Annual reviews.
Responsible for aiding and input for team member's PIP and/or corrective actions.
Responsible for coordination and conducting weekly pipeline meetings with team members for production mgmt.
Responsible in Ensuring that Loan Processors complete the following tasks in a timely and accurately manner:
- Verify and audit all loan documents and information provided by the customer and loan officer.
- Process the loan to submit to underwriting which includes review of appraisal and all supporting documents to the loan file.
- Collect and audit Conditions received.
- Prepare files to submit to closing which includes auditing the title work, survey, Flood, DIP, Fraud Guard and HOI.
- Work closely with the title company & loan officer to get documents and CD prepared in a timely manner.
- Review DC and communicate changes needed to closing and with the LO and Closer.
- Follow up with closing to make sure all items necessary to fund the loan have been received.
- Insure that all compliance regulations have been met.
- Orders all documents needed for loan files such as appraisal, title, insurance, flood, ID Risk & verifs
Responsible to balance work flow for team production
Subject matter expert for team
Continue to carry a smaller pipeline of production
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of mortgage related requirements and procedures.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 7 or more years of related mortgage loan processing
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Excellent communication and public relations skills. Basic math skills.
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM