Manager, Physician Relations (49447) - #19504171
Comfort Medical, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coloplast Corp, has an exciting opportunity or a Manager, Physician Relations to join our growing team!
You will provide effective leadership and sales operations management; manage a team of outbound call center sales representatives, to obtain sales growth results.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Build and implement strategies to meet the company's financial, quality and customer objectives, including productivity forecasting, analysis of shift patterns and impacts on service levels
- Design and implement sales activities that ensure a successful operation including sales forecasting, external client communication, and adherence to customer service policies and procedure, Medicare compliance, and federal and state regulations
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments to accurately determine resource and capacity requirements, including telephony, facilities, and staffing
- Nurture client relationships and uncover opportunities for additional client support
- Continually review call center technology and make improvement recommendations
- Create and maintain a healthy and productive environment for the sales team; guarantee fair, consistent, equitable treatment; and maintain operational efficiency while balancing costs
- Lead weekly meetings with team; conduct continuous reviews and take appropriate action to improve inbound calls handled, outbound dials made, total referrals and conversion rates
- Participate in staff meetings to communicate status of current projects and identify trends of needs within the channel and the company
- Review development needs of team members, known as Physician Relationship Managers (PRMs); develop individual plans for their improvement, growth and career progression
- Monitor and evaluate PRM productivity and performance to goal
- Maintain the department by recruiting sales employees; maintain a safe work environment; conduct interviews; initiate the need for counseling and disciplinary action, as needed
- Develop, monitor, and manage staff ensuring the development of employees through orientation, training, establishing objectives, communication of rules, and constructive discipline
- Assist with training, coaching new PRMs, and conducting ongoing training and skills assessment as necessary.
- Develop, manage and motivate the PRMs by building employee morale, motivation, loyalty, and foster a team-like environment
- Perform yearly performance reviews; approve time off requests for employees; and resolve department payroll issues
- Identify opportunities and present logical solutions for business, process and system improvement; generate and distribute daily reports that facilitate department work flow metrics and audit processes to designated management staff
- Achieve the sales quota by significantly contributing to the company's growth and excellent reputation
- Remain knowledgeable of, and compliant with, Medicare policies, and federal/state regulations that affect sales activities and interactions with vendors and customers
- Continuous learning: attend all required training sessions and complete all training modules, to keep knowledge current and effectiveness optimal
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years sales team management experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment
- 3+ years sales experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- 5+ years sales team management experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment
- 3+ years sales experience in the medical industry
- Durable Medical Equipment sales experience
Job knowledge /skills requirements:
- Knowledge in Project Management and or Training
- Excellent computer skills particularly in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to motivate and engage others; strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Skilled typing ability and knowledge of personal computers, hardware, software, and related applications and systems
- Ability to follow complex instructions and guidelines to specific problems arising in the work area
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Ability to determine work priorities
- Ability to work on one's own initiative to achieve established goals and objectives
- budgeting and P& L skills
- communication skills
- adaptability and coachability
- problem solving
- negotiation skills
- stress tolerance
- high energy level
- punctuality and professionalism
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Visit us on Coloplast.com.
Watch the film. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.