Practice Lead, Agreement Cloud Strategy – Public Sector Practice - #19504177
Practice Lead, Agreement Cloud Strategy – Public Sector Practice
Marketing | Washington DC
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign's Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
This position is for a senior leader for our rapidly growing public sector practice. We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 15 years industry experience with a strong understanding of public sector contracting processes and digital transformation as a whole within the construct of both federal and state and local governments. The ideal candidate will have both inhouse experience, as well as experience as a consultant or technology provider to the public sector community. To succeed in this role, the candidate will need to have the versatility to excel in C-level meetings, conveying the vision for DocuSign's Agreement Cloud within the public sector industry, but also the ability to engage in more solutions-oriented discussions with implementation and line of business teams with respect to detailed aspects of DocuSign's Agreement Cloud and the interplay with other key industry software.
In addition to the ability to support direct client opportunities and engagements, this position requires an exceptional leader with the ability to partner with and influence at the highest levels of our organization. As a senior member of our Agreement Cloud Strategy team, the position will be responsible for working with our Marketing, Product and Sales teams to refine our go-to-market messaging, to create and carry out thought leadership content, to ensure alignment of our product roadmap with industry needs, and to enable our field team to identify and execute upon growth opportunities for the Agreement Cloud in the public sector vertical.
This position reports to the Vice President of Agreement Cloud Strategy.
- Serve as a senior leader on our Agreement Cloud Strategy team, collaborating with our Marketing, Product and Sales teams to grow our Agreement Cloud business in the public sector vertical
- Serve as a thought leader, customer advocate and partner to DocuSign's most strategic customers in the public sector vertical
- Participate in Sales Cycles to serve as a catalyst for our Agreement Cloud vision in the context of the public sector vertical
- Work with Marketing on thought leadership initiatives and align on a differentiated Agreement Cloud narrative and solution blueprints
- Collaborate with a cross-functional group of stakeholders to develop tangible sales plays and product demonstrations relevant to the public sector industry
- Liaise between customer executives and internal teams at DocuSign
- Drive cross-functional opportunities for adoption growth
- Support presence at industry events, both DocuSign and third-party
- Work with Enablement to refine knowledge and training programs for the public sector vertical
- Interface with the Product Team to define the Agreement Cloud requirements
- BA/BS degree
- 15+ years of direct experience in public sector operations, technology or legal/compliance, with core competency in agreement processes and digital transformation
- MBA, JD or the equivalent is preferred
- Subject matter expertise and familiarity with specialized agreement types, data points and agreement process within the public sector industry
- Excellent written communication skills, including capability to develop and execute thought leadership assets
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator and strategic thinker
- Experience with or clear aptitude to master complex technologies and contract analytics
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing complex sales problems in a fast growing, dynamic environment supporting multiple levels of leadership
- Ability to advise customers, partners and internal team on implementation strategies both at the project level and for overall best practices
- Capable of building, implementing and monitoring sales methodologies, processes and polices that create actionable deliverables that support strategic goals
- Definable experience influencing change management, problem resolution, and communicating complex ideas in coherent terms to a cross function groups in a scaling environment
- Preferred base in Washington DC area
- Willingness and ability to travel
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.