BILINGUAL Speech-Language Pathologist | Austin, Texas - #19504208
We have a school district near Austin, TX looking for a Spanish Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist for in-person or hybrid services. Interviews will start the first week of December and we are searching for dedicated clinicians with the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience performing Bilingual Assessments a plus
- Caseload: K-4 (35-40 students)
- Four days per week; 7.5 hours per day; 30 hours per week
- Onsite or hybrid
- Conduct direct therapy sessions, perform evaluations and lead IEP Meetings as needed
We offer Health Insurance Coverage, Long Term/Short Term Disability, Travel Stipends, 401K Retirement Plan, Direct and indirect service compensation, etc.
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for TeleTherapy/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled