Electrical Mechanical Maintenance - Second Shift - #19504278
Golden Flake, a subsidiary of Utz Quality Foods is looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customer focused team and is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to work from our manufacturing facility located in Birmingham, AL.
As a Maintenance, this candidate will be responsible to work independently troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining all mechanical and electrical components of production and facility equipment. The willingness and ability to work Monday – Friday 3:30PM – 12:00AM.
- Advanced ability in the repair and maintenance of machinery, plumbing, physical structure and electrical wiring.
- All repairs must be in accordance with blueprints and building codes.
- Dismantles machines or equipment to gain access to defective parts using hand tools, electrician's tools or plumbing tools.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other parts.
- Repairs or replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and other plumbing equipment.
- Installs electrical equipment and repairs or replaces wiring and fixtures.
- Operates welding equipment and torches to repair or fabricate equipment.
- Perform other duties upon the request of his/her superior.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical repairs as well as welding and cutting metal in an industrial setting.
- Capable to lift objects up to 100 lbs.
- Able to work at heights up to 30 feet
- Experience working with Packaging Machine
- Able to distinguish colors