Behavioral Health Professional (RCS-Orono) - #19504279
Sequel Youth and Family Services
$300 Sign-On Bonus!
SequelCare of Maine, established in 2010, helps children, teens, adults and families with their behavioral and home health needs. We have offices in Yarmouth, Bangor and Searsport and serve clients throughout the state. We are part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you're looking for an agency to grow with, love to learn and are enthusiastic about supporting people in meeting their goals we'd love to meet you!
We are seeking patient, playful and dedicated BHPs to work with clients with developmental disabilities, aged 3-21, in our Rehabilitative and Community Supports (RCS) program.
Overview: This is a skill building program for children with disabilities which aims to improve social skills, communication, increase independence with daily life skills and to safely regulate behavior. Supervisors oversee our BHPs work and teach them the skills needed to help our clients be successful. BHPs also teach skills to parents and caregivers to help support the client. This role is based in our clients' homes and community settings during after school and weekend hours. BHPs may need to use their vehicle to transport clients. This is a part time position with the ability to work up to 40 hours.
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certification: Must obtain or have an existing BHP provisional certificate within 30 days of date of hire and full certification within one year.
- Experience: One year of experience with children in a supervised setting or relevant life experience
- Reliable transportation, valid river's license and the willingness to travel to and work in clients' homes
Employee Benefits: Competitive wages, tuition reimbursement/loan forgiveness and medical, dental and vision insurance, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k with match to those meeting billable requirements.
- $300 sign-on bonus is for those who already have their BHP certificate. $150 at orientation, $150 after 6 months of employment
Orono, ME 04469
- Pay Type Hourly
- Orono, ME, USA