Integrated Account Executive - #19504294
9NEWS Denver (KUSA & KTVD-TV) a TEGNA Media Company, is home to employees who demonstrate an urgent, passionate and unmatched commitment to lead and revolutionize information delivery across all platforms. It's also one of the fastest growing areas in the country, attracting and growing new business at a rapid pace.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Account Executive to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team. The ideal candidate will showcase his or her strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms, including Television, digital, OTT, mobile and other emerging products.
This in-demand position requires an energetic and strategic entrepreneur who will champion 9NEWS and our suite of products in the local market. As an Integrated Account Executive, you'll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with business and you'll have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading video portfolio, such as:
- NBC affiliate (KUSA),
- Strong independent (KTVD) and METV
- Denver Broncos programming
- Targeted Display Advertising (Video and Banner)
- Premion the leading Over The Top marketing solution
- All backed by TEGNA's class leading Attribution toolset
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This Account Executive will be accountable for local television and digital revenue performance; working both strategically and tactically with other sales executives in the station and division.
- This individual is responsible for driving new television and digital sales (by assessing and facilitating the use of best practices in solutions based selling), up-sell of existing key account advertisers, while driving retention, and minimizing product cannibalization.
- A top priority of the position includes executing and delivery of digital sales goals for the TEGNA's Digital Marketing product suite.
- This individual needs to be adept at creating innovative multimedia recommendations that integrate proof of performance strategies, indicating engagement and interaction between the client message and potential customers.
- The individual is accountable to performance by reviewing digital metrics, including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
- The individual will network nationally, regionally, and locally to stay abreast of emerging digital trends, rates and product solutions.
- Minimum 7 years' experience selling television/digital/local preferred.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Sales experience in television, digital or media industry required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Excellent communicator who can communicate and sell ideas and solutions.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills; candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, high-pressured, evolving environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills for motivating staff and maximizing revenue performance.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Nielsen Ratings Data, Wide Orbit Media Sales and Wide Orbit Traffic (preferred) and qualitative data (Scarborough).
- Documented record of exceeding activity and revenue goals.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.