Manager of Imaging Services - #19504316
St. Luke's Health System
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Manager of Imaging Services to join our Imaging team.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and supervisors. Requiring leadership skills, judgement, and comprehensive knowledge of the field.
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling and continuing education to staff. Will select, develop, coach, mentor, and assess performance of staff. Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels staff when clinical practice standards are not met.
- Manage coordination of schedule to ensure adequate staffing levels. Forecast growth opportunity and anticipated efficient staffing levels.
- Collaborates with all members of care provision team to share knowledge and plan for optimal outcomes. Reviews and evaluates patient condition reports. May participate with physicians in developing specific services for individual patients.
- Leads quality initiatives and process improvements.
- Responsible for budget planning and clinical needs assessments.
- Responsible for all accreditation requirements at each site.
- Introduces new techniques and technology to staff.
- Prepares reports on the activities of the operation for review by senior administration.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors' degree OR Associates' degree + 2 additional years's medical imaging experience in lieu of Bachelors' degree
- Experience: 6 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Must have current registry in one medical imaging modality
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.