Accounts Payable Manager - #19504328
TCR2 Therapeutics Inc.
At TCR² Therapeutics Inc, our inclusive and diverse team is passionate about curing cancer. We are a clinical-stage immunotherapy company pioneering the development of novel T cell therapies. Our two lead cell product candidates are being studied in Phase 1/2 trials: TC-210 for solid tumors and TC-110 for hematological malignancies. Our research efforts focus on broadening our pipeline with a series of next-generation enhancements that may further improve clinical outcomes. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts and have a clinical manufacturing facility in Stevenage, UK. This role is located in Cambridge, MA.
We are looking to add a valued member of the Finance Team. This person will lead the Accounts Payable processes and payments for TCR2. As a leader in this area, you will be a sole contributor leading the accounts payable function. You will report to our Accounting Manager and work closely with the leaders in the Finance and Operational areas of the company.
- Lead the Accounts Payable function in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage monthly AP close and assist in the monthly financial close and accrual process.
- Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues and provide accurate and timely responses to requestors internally and externally.
- Maintain, develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to meet operational needs and improve productivity.
- Filing of 1099s and other tax and compliance related activities.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Ability to plan and operate in a time sensitive fashion to produce expected results according to scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously to timely complete assignments.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 7 or more years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience required.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and enforcing company practices, and procedures as they relate to purchasing and accounts payable.
- Ability to work with SOX documentation and sign-off process.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Strong reconciliation and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and deadline–driven environment with a history of proactive management. Ability to work with smaller organizations.
- Hold high standard of professional ethics and constructive attitude towards the company, policies, job and co-workers.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Bioprocure/Prendio experience preferred.