Accounts Receivable Representative - #19528250
Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 5-6 months
- Take an active role in our Accounts Receivable team who will be responsible for billing, credit, collections and cash applications with a defined group of legacy acquisition portfolios, at client by maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, internal finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners.
Candidate responsibilities would be:
- Manage an active client base of accounts totaling less than $10 million dollars
- Ensure clients are billed timely and accurately based upon completed orders and alignment with purchase orders
- Meet or exceeds targeted collections metrics, reducing past dues, bad debt reserve exposure, and other quantitative targets
- Contact clients with past due balances to obtain payment commitment, and follow up timely to ensure payment is received, and posted accurately
- Accountable for reviewing any deductions or short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department(s) to expedite dispute resolution
- Post client cash timely and accurately as it is received through various sources
- Resolve payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion
- Prepare recommendations for bad debt consideration
- Escalate major collection issues with Management that may require special attention/ support
- Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Preferred 1+ Years B2B Accounts Receivable
- Required Excel 2016 (pivot tables, vLookups, nested formulas)
- Required Outlook 2016
- Preferred SAP or similar ERP accounting applications
- Works independent time and place
- Able to adjust/adapt - Improviser
- Take the lead - Proactive
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- AnticipatingStress resistant
In this role, Global Business Services:
- Governor recently announced that client will be bringing about 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Client is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for client to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025. That's where you come in.
Manager offer you:
- A career with a world-class brand committed to improving people's lives through innovation
- Global multi-functional opportunities to advance your career
- Certification and training towards best in class skill development and specialization
- Strong leadership and mentorship from a group of seasoned professionals
- The chance to be a part of a new group that is powering excellence at client
- We are offering an opportunity to be part of a team of professional individuals that work in a growth and development culture.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment thatsupports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexualorientation, citizenship, or disability.