Registered Nurse - COVID Vaccine Clinics/Northern NJ - #19528258
Atlantic Health System
Atlantic Health System is seeking Registered Nurses to assist with vaccination clinics in northern NJ. This role is a full-time (36 hours per week) benefits eligible position and will require 3 - 12 hour shifts. Schedule will be: Mon., Wed., Fri. one week and Tues., Thurs., Sat. the following week. This schedule is set and not flexible. There will be travel to our hospital sites (Morristown, Hackettstown, Newton, Pompton Plains and Summit) as well as travel to northern NJ outpatient sites within our organization. The Registered Nurse will be pivotal in administering all approved COVID-19 vaccines to help slow the spread of the virus for our employees, patients and our surrounding community.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Maintain vaccine integrity and follow all protocols.
- Other duties as assigned to support clinics and services.
- Following guidelines, administer vaccines to team members, patients, and community.
- Document accurately and efficiently in the electronic medical record.
- Role may require travel between AHS locations and flexibility in work hours due to Clinic needs
- Adhere to all HIPPA Standards
- Provide guidance on health and safety, including symptoms, what steps to take, and preventive measures.
- Graduation from accredited Nursing Program (RN)
- Licensure- NJ Nursing License
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.