Marketing Intern - #19528260
WesTech Engineering, Inc. provides process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and biological treatment needs worldwide. We are proud of the equipment and systems we design, build, maintain, and operate are making the world a better place and creating a more sustainable environment for future generations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assist with daily administrative duties and project management
- Prepare marketing presentations
- Assist in the writing of product and solutions content
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assists in managing library of marketing collateral in sales-agent portal
- Provides assistance with graphic design utilizing publishing tools including: PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Must be pursuing a degree in Marketing Communications, Public Relations, or Business (with a marketing focus). In senior year or junior year near completion.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Demonstrated knowledge Adobe Creative Suite
- Clear understanding of marketing concepts and the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit at workstation using computer/phone.
- Frequently required to sit, talk, hear, and see.
- Regularly required to move around the facility.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WesTech considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.