Housekeeper - #19528262
Century Park Associates
The Housekeeper leads servers to deliver services with a hospitality focus in accordance with all laws, regulations and Century Park standards. Reports to the Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisor.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Cleans assigned areas in prescribed time with proper cleaning products: occupied and vacant units, patios, decks, common areas, offices, lobbies, elevators, lounges, public restrooms, laundry room, dining areas, etc.
- Vacuums, dusts, sweeps, mops, scrubs, windows/glass, high and low levels, sanitizes, polish/conditioning wood, etc.
- Stocks cleaning carts appropriately and notifies supervisor of low supplies
- Properly stores equipment, tools and supplies
- Advises supervisors of bulb replacement needs
- Reports any repairs, mechanical or equipment needs to supervisor
- Reports any questionable resident behaviors or unacceptable conditions to supervisor
- Reports any resident concerns or complaints to supervisor
- Must enjoy serving seniors
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm as well as a willingness to handle difficult residents
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must perform efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Century Park's Code of Ethics and completes all required compliance training
Who We Are
At Century Park Associates, we are dedicated to creating an enriching lifestyle for our residents and a rewarding work environment for our valued associates. We take pride in providing an atmosphere where relationships of trust, leadership and personal ethics are not only valued, but expected of all our associates. Our "people come first" approach ensures that excellence, respect and outstanding service are apparent in all we do as an organization. We believe in caring for and loving our residents and strongly support their ability to continue growing, learning and contributing. Every day, team members at Century Park Associates choose to go beyond their job descriptions, exceeding expectations, on behalf of their residents. They have learned that those who go the extra mile receive rewards happiness of heart and peace of mind.