Remote Inbound/Outbound Sales Representative - No cold calling! - #19528273
Life Line Screening of America Ltd.
Life Line Screening is growing! Training classes start weekly for our remote call center taking INBOUND and OUTBOUND sales calls from our customers! No cold calling! We are looking to hire talented sales professionals across the country 100% remote! Competitive hourly pay and commission! Paid training and equipment are provided! UPCOMING START DATES: FEBRUARY 15 and every 2 weeks after
About Life Line Screening
The Power of Prevention encompasses all that we do at Life Line Screening and it's how we've become the nation's leading preventative health screening administrator. Over the past 25 years, we've screened over 9 million people, helping them identify their risk factors for diseases such as stroke and heart failure. Through screenings, we give our customers peace of mind or early detection to create a plan with their doctor. We do this in an affordable, easily accessible way going into the communities that need us most. Life Line Screening offers preventative testing for some of the most common chronic diseases in our world today: cardiovascular disease, strokes, heart attacks, aneurysms; diabetes, COPD, and lung cancer.
Join our virtual call center team as a Preventative Healthcare Advisor and work from home! We are ideally looking for candidates who have taken high volume calls (in a call center or work from home), or have experience in a sales representative or commission-based role. As a Preventative Healthcare Advisor, you're not just scheduling appointments for our participants signing up for screenings. You'll use your training and knowledge, along with your passion and care to educate participants on other tests and services we offer recommended just for them! Help people invest in prevention instead of treatments to live a healthier life!
What you'll do:
Together with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you'll determine if an inbound sales or retention role is the best fit for you as you begin your career as a Preventative Healthcare Advisor with Life Line Screening.
- Inbound sales team members receive 30-45 calls per shift from interested participants who've received notice of one of our upcoming screening events being held in their area.
- Retention (outbound sales) team members make an average of 100-150 outgoing calls per shift to previous participants who are due for an annual screening. There is no cold calling!
After scheduling a participant's screening, you'll use a unique health questionnaire and your training to learn more about their medical background and history along with any risk factors to educate them on the benefits of additional tests recommended just for them that may be performed during their appointment.
We're looking for individuals who can show care and compassion for each and every caller and take the time to educate and emphasize the benefits of additional services available.
- 3 weeks of paid training (conducted virtually) to build your career on the strongest possible foundation
- Provided equipment - laptop, monitor, phone, etc.
- Monday-Friday shifts (or work Saturday with Friday and Sunday off)
- Inbound schedules 9:30-6:00 pm & 10:30-7:00 pm eastern/central/mountain time
9:30-6pm Pacific time zone
Outbound schedule 9:00am-7:30pm any time zone
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus potential, paid time off and paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, professional development, referral bonus program, courtesy preventative health screenings for you and additional family members or friends
What you'll need to be successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Stable job history - We are looking for dedicated candidates! No job-hopping!
- 1-2 years' minimum experience in a high volume call center, or sales oriented role - experience in recommending services, sales, upselling, or commission-based roles are highly preferred
- Ability to effectively handle time management and multi-task. You'll take 30-45 calls per shift, answering incoming calls of new and returning participants to discuss preventative testing options and schedule appointments
- Care and compassion! We expect an overall excellent customer experience from their first initial phone call to the actual onsite screening and event to follow up
- A competitive mindset to push yourself overcoming objections to meet and exceed individual and team-based performance/sales goals
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Minimum internet speed of 50 mbps
- Designated area in your home free of noise and distraction
Candidates who do not meet criteria may not be considered further