Customer Care Supervisor - #19528283
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for supporting organizational effectiveness by providing leadership, coaching and development for the team to drive process improvement and a best-in-class customer experience. This leader will provide overall direction to their group around achieving targeted KPIs and continuous improvement initiatives. This position will serve as a primary contact for internal and external customer escalations. The Customer Care Supervisor effectively performance manages their direct reports. This drives a superior customer experience and fosters teamwork by engaging the team to embrace the continuous improvement mind-set.
- Deploys 80-20 principles for overserving our strategic customers by appropriately automating/segment work
- Guides team to educate customers on automation tools available
- Works with Manager to effectively deploy technological enhancements that will drive productivity
- Uses established best practices in VDM (Visual Daily Management) to trend, establish root cause, and escalate call-to action
- Embraces the RBS/Lean Culture by effectively using tools and following a disciplined RCCM approach
- Drives initiatives/goals forward by leveraging project management tools (Action Plans)
- Prioritizes “white glove”, proactive service for Strategic Accounts
- Hires “A” players who drive a best-in-class customer experience
- Helps deploy out of the box ideas that will drive a higher level of customer experience
- Focuses in driving increased levels of customer satisfaction and service levels
- Receives guidance and oversight from manager. Decisions and problem-solving are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan
- Proactively identifies potential issues and effectively involves others to drive resolution; handles routine escalations
- Responsible for ensuring adequate coverage for daily team workload as it relates to staffing, call queue work and cases in Salesforce.com
- Effectively manages the attendance policy and timecard accuracy within the team
Reviews Transactional Survey/Quarterly Survey tickets to gain VOC and continuously improve
- Develops associates through real-time coaching, managing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and establishing development plans. Holds associates accountable who are not meeting expectations.
- Ensures regular monthly one-on-one meetings with each team member, as well performing weekly team update huddles.
- Drives Associate Engagement by promoting teamwork, recognizing success, and encouraging open communication.
Knowledge of export rules and regulations, free trade agreements, and international banking documents, as relevant
Reviews and analyses Customer Scorecards for process improvement, as necessary
Does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Other duties as assigned
Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Develops Talent – Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Tech Savvy – Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
Directs Work – Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Five-plus years of professional customer service experience required; prior supervisory experience preferred
Demonstrated proficiency in Windows operating systems, Microsoft applications (strong Excel skills), and Outlook
Experience with Tableau, SAP (or other ERP systems), Salesforce.com, ACD phone program, and WFM programs preferred
Demonstrated mechanical or technical aptitude
Excellent Project Management skills
Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
Excellent technical skills
Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran