Store Director - #19528296
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Perform all of the same duties/responsibilities as the Small Format Supermarket Store Director including how to oversee the total operations of the store as well as the hiring, staffing and execution of the daily business. This position also learns how to provide remarkable customer service by spending the majority of his/her time on the sales floor interacting with customers and team members.
What You'll be Doing:
- Provides courteous, friendly, and efficient service to both customers and team members.
- Represents the store during union grievances and mediations.
- Serves as the store representative to leased areas (i.e. Subway franchise, bank, nail salon, etc.).
- Serves as the Meijer representative for the surrounding community.
- Attends unemployment hearings.
- Troubleshoots customer complaints and concerns.
- Responsible for donations to charitable community organizations.
- Ensures that the store delivers superior corporate conditions, service standards, and financial results.
- Performs administrative duties.
- Permanent member on the store safety committee.
- Reliable and consistent attendance required.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.