Junior Project Manager - #19528303
A Senior Analyst, Project Manager role with CVS Health's Enterprise Portfolio & Program Delivery group that is driven by a vision to "improve the quality of human life" of those we serve by making innovative and high-quality health and pharmacy services safe, affordable and easy to access.
This position will be responsible to support Sr. Project Managers (or driving independently) planning, estimating, forecasting, providing oversight and day-to-day management across the full project lifecycle on small to medium size IT initiatives and projects. Including coordination/management of competing priorities; IT budgeting and capital purchase processes; various software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies; vendor management, both local and offshore.
3+ years of demonstrated project management experience including the following:
- Ability to align, manage, and track change across multiple programs and manage up to multi-million dollar budgets.
- Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, and diverse global organization.
PM experience in the Healthcare industry
- Background in IT program management, budget management and execution.
- Experience with a Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) enterprise software tool (i.e. CA Clarity).
- PMP Certification desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be results oriented with strong customer focus and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Will accept verifiable High school diploma / GED with one year experience for every year college not attained in addition to required years of experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.