Inventory Specialist - 1st and 2nd Shifts - #19528306
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 5:45am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Logistics done differently.
Named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune, XPO Logistics is the #1 logistics company in North America according to Transport Topics. As the Inventory Specialist, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build an exciting career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Ensure quality assurance processes and procedures are followed
- Perform product counts
- Stage materials within designated areas
- Operate all necessary warehouse equipment and tools
- Utilize a warehouse management system to maintain appropriate work documents
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a flexible schedule with possible overtime, as needed
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in warehouse operations and/or with inventory
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and greater than 50 lbs. occasionally
- Move materials weighing up to 500 lbs. using wheeled carts
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Des Moines
Job Segment: Inventory, Supply, Logistics, QA, Quality Assurance, Operations, Quality, Technology
Apply now "