General Manager- Naples, FL - #19528320
Compass Group USA Inc
Posted Date: Jan 22, 2021
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The General Manager has overall accountability for setting standards and ensuring compliance in all facility dining operations. The successful leader must set objectives, reinforce high standards, monitor performance, and reward the team members so that their efforts result in profitable, high quality food and customer service.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Maintains compliance standards for meal service, food quality and task performance.
- Performs daily audits of safety, sanitation, food quality, meal delivery at point of service, and quality standards to optimize financial and operational productivity.
- Conducts meetings with residents on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction with dining services.
- Works with clients in maintaining safe work environment in facility.
- Manages team members to ensure that they both exceed the client's expectations and achieve targeted quality and performance.
- Oversees managers in a diverse environment; establishes and maintains effective client and resident relations.
- Maintains weekly operating report to analyze performance to budget and ensures financial goals are met.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years related experience at a Director or General Manager level. Bachelor's degree in Dietary Science or Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management highly desirable.
- Must have a proven track record of success in driving
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 448642