Installation/Service Tech - Appliances - #19528334
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Experience Appliance Installation/Service Technician in Atlanta metro area. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As an Experienced Appliance Installation/Service Technician, you will:
- Work on a 2-person team to perform all functions of high-end Kitchen & Laundry Appliance installation.
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with residents and on site customers.
- Develop positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and company management.
- Additional duties as required.
A successful Appliance Installation Technician will possess the following:
- Previous experience in appliance installation
- Must have great mechanical skills and willingness to learn new things. Plumbing and Electrical skills preferred.
- Ability to verbally communicate with management, on site customers and other employees.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, leadership, and match skills.
- Proficient with standard office equipment and equipment that is industry specific.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines. Shall demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.