Customer Enablement + Content Strategy Manager - #19528342
BetterUp's mission is to help people everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Through our leading mobile-based coaching platform and personalized content experience, BetterUp brings professional coaching and development to employees at all levels. We're already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Google, Chevron, Mars, LinkedIn, ServiceNow, and Workday. Let's build together!
As our Customer Enablement + Content Strategy Manager, you will work closely with Post-Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to craft messaging and build tools to inspire, educate and guide our customers on their journey with BetterUp. This will include driving customer success by creating user-centered content that enables our partners to expertly manage their BetterUp experience, and to make the most of product features, enhancements and launches. The right person for this role is a clear and compelling communicator, a consummate craftsperson and a tried and true systems-thinker. If this sounds fun to you, please apply!
- Create intuitive, unified content experiences across multiple touch points and across different stakeholder groups in support of driving customer success
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Post-sales, Product and Marketing teams to synthesize customer needs and our forward-looking vision to create true-to-brand, user-centered, scalable content and experiences
- Help create, stand-up and scale a learning and support ecosystem for our customer teams that coaches and enables them to use content and tools with customers
- Proactively identify opportunities across the customer journey to strengthen our customer experience, either through education, enablement or content refinement/creation
- Manage and help curate the Customer Enablement content repository ensuring all information is readily available, easy to find, and up-to-date
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 3-5 years working in content strategy, customer marketing/sales enablement, customer success or consulting – B2B or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience building user-centered enablement and narrative-based content – comms, presentations, how-to's, interactive exercises, leave behinds – with demonstrated strength in crafting clear, direct and compelling communications across different audiences, channels and platforms
- Excellent communications skills including writing, presenting, and editing
- Excellent project management, planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strength in building relationships, collaborating across functions and inspiring teams
- Passion for BetterUp's mission to make well-being more accessible to all people
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.