Marketing Specialist - #19528362
Building36, a subsidiary of Alarm.com, seeks a Marketing Specialist to execute marketing strategies that build brand awareness and increase revenue. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and optimizing marketing campaigns, managing social media, creating marketing content and tackling large projects to achieve measurable objectives that align with corporate goals.
The Marketing Specialist's primary job responsibilities will include:
- Creates content calendar, writes copy and coordinates graphic design resources
- Executes all aspects of email campaigns, from generating lists to measuring results
- Coordinates and executes online events such as webinars
- Manages and optimizes multiple social media channels
- Communicates marketing resources to partners by proactively creating and updating Partner Portal content
- Works cross functionally to develop and deliver quarterly newsletters
- Creates customer and partner success stories
- Contributes to in-person events and tradeshows
- A degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3 to 5 years of related marketing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Advanced expertise with Exact Target, Pardot, Constant Contact or similar
- Strong grasp of email marketing best practices and A/B testing
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience preferred
- PowerPoint skills are a bonus
WHY WORK FOR BUILDING 36?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high, and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Building 36 team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Building 36 offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and back-end application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Building 36 places high value on our team culture. We passionately challenge ourselves with high expectations and then routinely celebrate successes within and outside of office.
Building 36, a subsidiary of Alarm.com, offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.