HR Generalist - #19528421
World Wide Technology
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for an HR Generalist to support our Logistics and Integrations teams located in Edwardsville, IL. WWT distribution centers are a 24/7 operation; working hours will vary in order to support evening and weekend teams.
- Develop an expertise in the company's policies to support HR Business partners in guiding managers and employees with interpreting and applying these policies.
- Serve as an operational point of contact with subcontractor agencies. Coordinate with WWT Leadership to manage staffing requests and execution by the staffing agencies.
- Provide coaching and counseling to managers and staffing agencies to resolve issues involving subcontractors (i.e. Performance, Investigations, Conflicts)
- Coordinate and manage the subcontractor review process to ensure clear and consistent communication is provided to technical and logistics subcontractors.
- Manage the onboarding process for all subcontractor to employee conversions.
- Assist with the coordination of New Employee Orientation.
- Serve as initial point of contact for employees reporting absences due to COVID-19 symptoms, exposure, and/or testing while maintaining detailed and accurate records of all COVID-19 cases to ensure the safety of all employees and contractors.
- Follow CDC guidelines to provide direction to employees through the COVID-19 testing, self-quarantine and return to work process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years HR experience preferred.
- 3+ years general business experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Proven ability to make independent decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled