Account Manager, H&B Insurance - #19528424
Works independently to provide customer service for multiple Paychex products. Ensures good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with Paychex policies and procedures. Proactively educates and informs clients, and initiaties improvements based on client feedback. Has specialized depth and breadth of expertise in multiple Paychex products. Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. May lead functional teams or projects.
- Cultivates strong relationships with key clients and internal and external partners to deliver advanced quality service
- Consults with clients and other partners to identify opportunities to enhance the Paychex service experience
- Maintains an advanced working knowledge of multiple Paychex products, as well as industry practices and procedures
- Identifies and implements opportunities for process improvements on a large scale
- Demonstrates advanced skill level with systema and software packages, including HRIS, Salesforce, Flex, Core Advanced, and ORS
- May represent the team on projects and initiatives
- Serves as a mentor for less experienced teammates
- Documents all interactions and uses the information to improve service
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Life Accident and Health license Life Accident and Health License is preferred for candidates. Employees hired into this position without this license are required to obtain the license within 90 days of employment. - Required
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.