Automotive Senior Technician - #19528437
The Senior Technician/Mechanic position requires talent and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Other duties as assigned
- Reading, writing and math skills
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment.
- A.S.E. certification in at least 3 (three) of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
- Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people