Digital Marketing Specialist - #19528458
We're Progrexion (that's Proh-gresh-uhn). We are the country's largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. In simple terms, we offer life changing services that impact people in a very big way. Our employees represent the largest force in the world helping people take charge of their credit so they can, well, live the American dream. We are growing like crazy, so if you want to be part of something pretty unique and special, you may be the next addition we need to make something that is already very good, even better.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be the tactical expert monitoring and implementing campaigns for their assigned platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Reddit, etc…), doing necessary strategy implementation, reporting, optimization, and coordination with the Digital Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will demonstrate our Corporate Guiding Values of Integrity, Consumer Advocacy, Teamwork, Development, Quality, and Performance in all areas of their work.
- Collaborate in strategy and reporting with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Martech Team.
- Implement the tactical application of digital marketing strategies and best practices. Including full campaign optimization, budget pacing/management, CPA management, ad copy A/B testing, etc.
- Efficiently adopt new company supported processes and/or technologies.
- Closely monitor financial and marketing performance metrics (Hit CPA's while growing program).
- Help develop plans for key initiatives for both short and long term and see those plans through to completion.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and to research and test new opportunities.
- Regular meetings with multi-disciplinary marketing teams and providing regular status updates on digital campaigns.
- performance of campaigns and monitoring trends of KPI's.
- Cross-channel collaboration efforts for campaign execution and tracking.
- Compile, analyze, and track data and statistics to aid in decision making.
- Daily utilization of Adobe Analytics, Invoca Call Tracking, Internal Reporting Tools, and Excel technologies to track campaigns.
- Experience and a strong aptitude for digital marketing.
- Strong affiliation and desire to implement ROI-driven short, mid, and long-term strategies.
- 1-3 years in a paid media marketing or campaign management role.
- Infinitely curious about audience behaviors, competitive digital landscape, and personalized interactions a plus.
- Exceptional project manager skills that will support the needs of coordinating with external agencies/resources, internal IT, creative resources, and management team.
- Ability to adapt to business needs while maintaining a strong team unity a plus.
- Open to a quick paced, high intensity work environment where the industry and workplace are constantly changing.
- Tracking methodologies are critical to the channel. The ability to understand if tracking is functioning properly - including the ability to improve upon those tracking methods being used.
- Excellent with Excel, knowledge of pivot tables, report building, and testing.
- Good understanding and desire to learn metrics, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with many teams while also being self-driven to accomplish individual goals.
- Always looking for and driving new ways to improve on current processes.
- Interest in learning and developing marketing, analytical, and creative skills.
- Desire to learn and grow in digital media knowledge and expertise.