Production Manager - 3rd Shift - #19528479
Kasai North America, Inc
Production Manager - Directs the activities of a specific production department in an efficient manner to produce the desired quality and quantity of work. Directs the work of production supervisors and/or group leaders within the department.
- Is responsible for the activities of production supervisors, group leaders and production technicians.
- Coordinates with production supervisor and production schedulers to establish work schedules and follows through to completion.
- Establish and maintain good employee relations and adherence to judicious disciplinary measures when required.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or administering employee performance evaluations and recommendations of wage increases.
- Is responsible for consistent and fair application of company policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- High School Education or GED
- One to three years of supervisors related experience
- Excellent inter personal skills.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.