Customer Service Representative- Phoenix, AZ - #19528507
- Respond to all customer inquiries for price quotations, order processing, change requests, warranty/return claims and status updates on all order management by effectively trouble shooting, reviewing previous inquiries and responses, researching information, assembling and forwarding information to necessary parties.
- Make outbound calls to solicit new business, update customer on order shipment changes and follow up on abandoned calls.
- Develops quotations in cooperation with Quoting based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customers or other lead sources both internal and external to company.
- Interacts and serves as point of contact between customer and internal department.
- Process resolution for warranty/return claims such as replacement orders, credits and/or returns.
- Provide freight quotes for shipments to dealers, customers and sales team and working with transportation if needed.
- Manage inbound sales and returns email box.
- Process, update and cancel Orders.
- New Account set up
- Assist Product Specialists with administrative work to alleviate their workload.
- Assist the credit and accounting group on all customer accounts regarding entry, limits and holds.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Additional tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Founded in 1989, Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment in North America. We specialize in products, systems and solutions to help you collect, store, transport, and manage a wide range of waste and recyclables. Wastequip is one of the few companies that manufactures a complete line of both steel and plastic waste handling equipment. We built our stress-free solutions with you in mind, making Wastequip the perfect place for one-stop sourcing.
Wastequip's extensive product selection includes dumpsters, compactors, balers, carts and more. Our products are built to handle collection of household, commercial, and industrial waste and recyclables. Our experienced sales team specializes in assisting customers in finding the right solution for your waste or recycling needs. With facilities across North America, we have the product you need when and where you need it.