Business Analyst - Component, Repair & Overhaul (CR&O) - #19528518
Business Analyst - Component, Repair & Overhaul (CR&O)-WIC04742
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Serve as a major contributor of new Aftermarket revenue through the development and expansion of Component, Repair, & Overhaul activities and businesses throughout the network.
- Responsible for developing financial business cases to support CR&O business growth in the Aftermarket
- Make recommendations on CR&O growth opportunities based on revenues, EBIT, and cash, NPV, IRR, etc.
- Lead governance for department (KPIs, metrics, performance updates)
- Develop business case presentations to present to Senior Executives highlighting market opportunity and financial returns on projects
- Establish a pipeline of growth opportunities and develop criteria for prioritizing projects
- Conduct "make vs. buy" analyses as required
- Create and update business strategy plan for CR&O growth
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
As our ideal candidate,
- You have solid experience in developing financial business cases (NPV, IRR, CF, etc.)
- You are experienced in doing market forecasts
- You have experience in Aerospace Aftermarket and in CR&O - preferred
- You have an understanding of basic accounting principles
- You have strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You have experience in presenting financial business cases to Senior Executives and making recommendations
- You are an autonomous individual requiring minimal oversight
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to manage various stakeholders
- You typically have a minimum of 5 years aerospace experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree or Masters in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience
- This position will ideally be based at our Wichita, KS or Montreal site.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code: US 67209
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.01.2021, 10:14:08 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing