Manager, Programmatic Strategy - #19528529
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Programmatic Strategy with programmatic experience to join our Marketing team! This position will help lead us in to the new age of media buying. This person must possess a passion to be a programmatic evangelist, and have experience with real-time bidding (RTB) and demand-side platforms (DSPs). This role requires developing programmatic a programmatic media channel by identifying areas for growth and increased visibility.
- Architect SmileDirectClub's programmatic media channel to align with global campaign execution and performance
- Drive strategy and provide thought leadership in the space to create a best-in-breed program
- Evaluate and onboard different demand side platforms and publisher direct integrations
- Ensure campaign performance is pacing at or beating KPI goals.
- Understand trends in data and deliver reports to take the correct actions for improved performance.
- Collaborate with, and support the marketing team to develop goals and strategies for top results.
- Develop and own audience segmentation recommendations across global markets
- Plan, traffic, and monitor all display, video and mobile campaigns.
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience within the programmatic media ecosystem across strategy, planning, execution and optimization
- Expert knowledge across marketing technology platforms, including demand side platforms, ad servers, data management platforms, tag management, multi-touch attribution, etc.
- Hands-on experience with DataXu, Sizmek, Krux, Tealium, Neustar a plus
- Experience managing campaigns across global markets, including but not limited to North America, APAC, EMEA and South America
- Strong Excel skills. Comfortable with formulas (VLookUp, IF, etc.), pivot tables, trending charts, and template building.
- Comprehension for online business marketing metrics (impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, CPC, Cost per Acquisition) is required.
- Intimate knowledge of online video (OLV), and streaming audio.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Ability to look at data and numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- Strategic thinking, yet tactical in delivery and recommendations
- Proven ability to synthesize data and identify trends or extract key findings to turn them into actionable insights.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, ever-changing environment.
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.