Key Account Manager - #19528539
Youngs Market Co
If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:
Join us in the Wine Industry as our Key Account Manager for Republic National Distributing Company/Young's Market Company in Oregon, representing our fine wine Trinchero Family Estates. We provide high-touch, consultative selling - associated with a smaller, boutique wine distributor - with the logistical advantages of a large wholesale company. In this role you will maximize the sale of supplier brands to accounts through effective account management, selling execution, and communication resulting in the achievement of company and supplier objectives.
Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts by:
- Effectively executing distribution and volume through various qualitative drivers – distribution, wine lists, promotions, banquets, special events, and other opportunities.
- Conducting staff training and education in all assigned accounts.
- Identifying opportunities, developing and implementing 'Account Action Plans'.
- Developing monthly, weekly, and daily written plans for execution in conjunction with Sales Reps, and District Managers.
- Creating customer business building concepts to increase brand share and volume.
- Working collaboratively with supplier personnel to develop product knowledge, assist with presentations and activate account action plans.
- Working collaboratively with the entire sales team: Sales Representatives, Sales Associates, and Merchandisers.
- Weekly and monthly recapping by tracker of all new points of distribution you have personally sold into on premise and off premise accounts.
- Weekly and monthly recapping by tacker of all new accounts you have sold into on premise and off premise accounts.
Obtain quotas and revenue growth by:
- Selling concepts and consulting with the customer on strategies that will collectively enhance both business models.
- Building relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
- Utilizing pricing and promotion strategies, marketing opportunities, servicing, merchandising and category management skills.
- Building a cohesive relationship with the entire sales team.
Serve as information resources for, and conduits between, the field and the company's management by:
- Communicating issues, opportunities and market intelligence through effective written, electronic and verbal means.
- Communicating with Sales Representatives and District Managers all activity-based accomplishments and any sales that need to be transmitted.
- 4-years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proficiency across the Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to enhance wine sales within an account.
- Proven track record of successful selling.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
- Industry certifications to include: CSW, CSS, WSET, Court of Master Sommeliers, Sake Specialist.
- Understanding of SalesForce.com, Diver and other sales business platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of beverage alcohol industry acumen.
- Knowledge of specific customer's business operations and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling the organization's products and services to each.
- Knowledge of, and ability to utilize, customer profile and information.
- Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
- Key attributes: entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personal.
Enjoy a career with us!