Business Manager - #19528554
At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is hiring a Business Management Associate with a creative and analytical mindset who is looking to grow their career in the Supply Chain industry! In this role, you work closely with the executive leadership team to manage exciting projects relating to strategic operational initiatives, while also being groomed for a leadership role within the company.
As a Business Management Associate you will be responsible for coordination and presentation of business reviews, strategic reviews, and metrics. Using your strong creative skills, you will be involved in meeting preparations, including creation of compelling presentations, agenda creation, taking minutes and meeting wrap-ups. You may also support RFP's with clients, analysis of the financials, markets, competitors, documentation of processes (as-is and to-be), provision of background information on clients, potential partners, new players, technologies, etc. for senior management to make informed decisions.
In this role, you will be able to leverage your analytical, presentation and communication skills to present new concepts to a global audience with cultural diversity. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to negotiate and provide alternative solutions to complex problems and operate effectively in a complex organization through influence and collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Analytics, Data Science or similar field is required. MBA is preferred.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a Business Analyst, Consultant, Business Development or Project Development type role
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience in Supply Chain Solutions environment strongly preferred
- Exposure to working for a global organization
- Strong relationship management skills and demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Is logical, analytical, organized, structured, number-driven and can meet deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to be forward thinking, taking the broad view and contributes to defining and implementing business strategy
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, including potential for international travel
- Creative approach and visual thinking abilities
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 40219
Job ID: 126207
126207Arvato Digital Services LLC
Date: Feb 22, 2021
Louisville, KY, US, 40219
Nearest Major Market: Louisville
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Logistics, Supply Chain Manager, Business Manager, Technology, Operations, Management