Field Service Engineer - #19528555
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Jacobs is seeking an Information Technology Field Support Engineer (FSE). The FSE shall perform Information Assurance services, hardware support, software support, and user management throughout the Customer's enterprise and HQ locations. Primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Provide desktop support services including set up, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and information assurance tasks for intelligence training computers consisting primarily of standard commercial desktop, notebook, and tablet computers and Microsoft Windows operating system
- Provide printer and scanner support services including services including set up, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and information assurance tasks for printers and scanners consisting of color networked laser printers, desktop and wide format scanners.
- Provide server support services including set up, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and information assurance tasks for Microsoft Windows, physical and virtual servers.
- Provide user support to include responding to user requests; troubleshooting user issues; enabling, maintaining and disabling user accounts & permissions; technical assistance with computer-based training; technical assistance with remote systems; coordinating with command, control, communications and computers for information management (C4IM) service providers.
- Provide troubleshooting support services including receiving requests by phone, email, or in-person, entering requests into ticketing system, troubleshooting, and resolving problems.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience in classified IT services and networking.
Degree Requirement: High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Certification Requirement: CompTIA Security (Sec ).
System Experience: One year of experience and knowledge of the Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) preferred.
Military Cross over MOS – Army 35T preferred.
Minimum Clearance Requirement: Minimum Top-Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility. Applicants selected will be subject to an additional security investigation and thus may have additional eligibility requirements to meet.
U.S. Citizenship: Required.