Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Medical/Surgical - #19528566
Ardent Health Services
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation's most prestigious healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement "World Class Care, every patient, every time" helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Certified Nrse Aide to join our team!
What You'll Do
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides direct patient care based on individual need according to hospital policies, procedures and protocols, under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse and within the scope of the practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant, after initial orientation and completion of skills checklist. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Completes all documentation within departmental requirements and timelines.
- Assumes responsibility for own clinical competence and development.
- Participates in the responsible management of all healthcare resources.
- Participates as a contributory member of the interdisciplinary team
- Provides direct personal patient care under the supervision of the registered nurse within the scope of practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days including weekends and holidays. Adheres to PMC's Attendance & Tardiness Policy. Complies with hospital/department procedure for recording time and securing appropriate permission before working overtime and requesting time off or schedule changes. Attends staff meetings per department expectations.
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off, holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long term disability.
What You'll Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the State of Idaho required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Experience as a nursing assistant preferred.