Hotel Front Desk Supervisor, Kalaloch Lodge - #19528621
Delaware North Companies
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a Hotel Front Desk Supervisor to join our team at Kalaloch Lodge in Forks, Washington. As part of our Front Desk team, you are the first line of communication for guests and the hub of all communication for the property. We look for motivated, energetic, attentive individuals who can provide an exceptional experience to our guests from all over the world.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for both the outdoors and guest service. We offer on-site housing (subject to availability), free bus passes, shift meals, and a friendly work environent.
- Training and supervising the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Providing associates with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implementing corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Evaluate associates' job performance recommend appropriate rewards and/or corrective actions, as needed.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Coordinating with housekeeping department, as needed.
- Cash handling and accountability, maintaining records pertaining to inventory, team, orders, and supplies.
- Compute figures such as balances, totals, or commissions.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in hospitality, front desk experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisor experience preferred.
- Computer literate in MS Office programs; some experience with property management systems preferred.
- Must be fluent in English language both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner under pressure from guests and supervisors.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, bend, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb stairs throughout shift.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.