Boston Whaler - Production Supervisor (Night) - #19528628
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
To provide leadership and business understanding to our hourly employees. The Supervisor position is the first step in the leadership ladder that has business ownership and is accountable to produce the highest quality products that meet customer expectations while contributing to the profitability of the business.
- Responsible for maintaining and understanding Key Performance Indicators through root cause analysis and action planning
- Eliminate non-value-added work that will lead to reducing our manufacturing cost structure.
- Develop and implement process improvements that will drive critical metrics in the safety, quality, delivery and cost categories
- Select and develop employees in order to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Ensure products are produced with the highest quality and meet engineering specifications.
- Ensure communications are accurate and timely and reach all employees in the supervisor's area of responsibility
- Utilize and maintain leader standard work
- Maintain employees' time and attendance records.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Administer disciplinary actions in accordance with Company Policy.
- Each area will have a scope of responsibility document that will expand on a specific supervisor's area of responsibility
- Related duties as assigned.
- Experience in field strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred; leadership experience required
- Working knowledge of PC based software (Word & Excel).
- Willingness to go to Nightshift per business needs is required to be eligible for the position
- Yellow belt or similar LSS training class required, green belt certification preferred
- Working toward an Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but not required
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies