Exercise Planner - #19528683
Leidos Holdings Inc.
The position calls for a Homeland Security Exercises and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) planner with ten (10) years of experience in the planning, developing, coordinating and execution of all levels of exercise events (seminars, workshops, tabletops, games, drills, functional and full-scale) and reporting the findings/results from every exercise executed on behalf of the customer. The candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience involving the use and application of the National Incident Management System and Incident Command Structure in all-hazard crisis response situations. This position requires extensive domestic and International travel. The Exercise Planner will be expect to travel 60-70% of the year. This position requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- The candidate needs to be a self-starter able to effectively communicate with senior managers and coordinate with partners in verbal and written formats.
- Candidate must be familiar with the exercise business model and be able to take an exercise from the concept stage through to post exercise evaluations, after-action reports and when applicable implementation of results.
- Candidate must have the ability to develop products to include but not limited to meeting notes, mock exercise injects and products, exercise scripts/play, after action reports and recommendations.
- Candidate must be able to chair and brief at planning conferences of various sizes and be able to culminate findings in clear succinct reporting that will be actionable to the managers and fellow planners.
- Candidate must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally in support of customer goals. Estimated travel is 60-70% of the schedule
- Candidates should have a proven record of accomplishment working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking (i.e. multiple phone calls, monitor cable traffic/e-mails, tasking from various government agencies, etc.)
- Must have current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and/or equivalent formal military training and 12+ years of related experience.
- Intelligence community or military experience is mandatory as well as previous experience planning Exercises within the Intelligence Community
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.